This agreement was last updated on the 23rd of December, 2018.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree to these terms please do not access our website or app.
Venew allows for the submission of event and videos unto our platform, we ask that all event submissions adhere to the following:
- Event submission most contain a flyer/picture
- If the event is off campus, it must be affiliated with a recognized campus organization, office or department. All other off-campus events should be emailed to email@example.com
- Event Submissions may not encourage the use of drugs, underage drinking or explicit material
- A single event submission can not span longer than 5 days (if you are looking to market an event that spans longer than 5 days, please submit a banner in our portal with a link to the posting on college or other websites)
- Events cannot be regular meetings for organizations unless there is something specific to the meeting
- All events submitted must be opened to all members of the campus (this excludes events for an academic department/ major, or organizations/ groups with over 100 members)
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. By accessing our service you agree you are at least 13 years of age.
We do not currently offer any form of purchases and subscriptions and do not plan on offering such a service in the near future. We do not request for any payment information whatsoever either through our platform, email or any other means.
Links To Other Web Sites/ Platforms
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Venew.
Venew has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Venew shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.